Kora Shriners 2021 Sportsmen Expo
- Michael S Robitaille - $4,306
- Patrick E Penley - $2,523
- David Bucknam - $2,249
- Randy A Williams - $1,725
- Bernard P Fortin - $1,636
- Robert A Taylor - $1,411
- Joseph Cormier - $1,159
- Todd P Olfene - $1,155
- Paul D Gardner - $1,100
- Kora Shrine - $858
- Brent P Tanguay - $817
- Benjamin J Weisner - $606
Top Units & Clubs
- Clowns (U) - $8,672
- Drifters (U) - $5,556
- Second Section (U) - $5,183
- Divan (M) - $3,526
- No Unit - $2,226
- Provost (U) - $2,180
- Kennebec Valley Shrine (C) - $1,050
- Kora Shrine - $858
- Renegades (U) - $755
- Crazy Cops (U) - $728
- Kraftsman (C) - $619
- Past Potentates (M) - $613
- York County Shrine (C) - $566
- Highlanders (U) - $548
- Funsters (U) - $487
- Androscoggin Cty Shrine (C) - $418
- Arab Patrol (U) - $390
- Legion Of Honor (U) - $343
- Greeters (U) - $340
- Cycle Corps (U) - $186
- Mini Racers (U) - $140
- Logrollers (U) - $130
- Ambassador (C) - $100
- Buccaneers (U) - $95
- Marching Band (U) - $90
- Medical Corps (U) - $85
- Brewers (C) - $71
- Hillbillies (C) - $57
- Karts (U) - $45
- Motor Corps (U) - $40
- Cash Calendar (C) - $35
- Club Secretaries (M) - $24
- Cumberland County Shrine (C) - $20
- Unit Directors (M) - $20
You DO NOT need to be present to Win
Kora Sportsmen Event is open! See times below.
Ticket sales are open on-line or in person!
Welcome to the Kora Shriners 1st Annual Sportsmen's Expo ticket site!
The event will be held at the Historic Kora Shrine Center, 11 Sabattus Street in Lewiston Maine.
The event will include vendor booths, a youth Hunter Safety Course,
50/50 cash raffle and various guest appearances throughout the Event.
Vendors in attendance the weekend of April 17th and 18th: Tirdy Works (Mary Winchenbach),
Coastal Defense Firearms, Avery Corn Hole Boards, Maine Campground Association, Operation Reboot,
Dan Burns Wood Carving, Maine Wardens Service.
No Admittance Cost!
Open to the public:
April 10th-11th 9AM-3PM
April 12th-16th 4PM - 8PM
April 17th-18th 9AM-3PM
PLUS for a $1 donation you can purchase a Sportsmen's raffle ticket for a chance to
win a Sportsmen's outdoor themed Prize Package!
There are 20 different packages that you can buy tickets for.
Special Purchase: Buy 6 raffle tickets for $5.00! (note: all 6 tickets are good toward one Prize Package)
No Problem you can buy tickets now by clicking the buy ticket button above
and we will put your tickets in the drawings!
CLICK THIS LINK AND TAKE A TOUR OF THE KORA SHRINE SPORTSMEN EXPO!
Winners will be drawn on April 18th 2021 at 4:00 PM.
Note: All prizes are to be claimed by April 19th.
Shipping of prizes is the responsibility of the winner.
"Must be 18 years old to purchase, or be named on, a ticket"
Nobles and friends, we need your help, please:
- Share this page with family and friends to solicit sales!
- You and your friends have the ability to purchase Sportsmen's raffle tickets from this site.
- Donors will pay online. Nobles and Units get credit for purchases.
- Purchases may be paid on line with credit/debit cards, PayPal and other payment options. On line purchases will have a $1.50 transaction fee. Raffle Ticket receipts will be e-mailed to the person that purchases them.